Happy Holidays from Gluten Free & More
It’s almost that time to say goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020 – a brand new decade full of possibilities! Before the year ends, we’d like to thank you all for being part of our gluten-free community and making this past year a special one.
Some of our milestones and accomplishments in 2019 include:
- We merged Gluten Free & More Magazine with Gluten Free & More, taking on some of their content and one of their most trusted writers, Beth Hillson.
- We celebrated our 7th year publishing Gluten Free & More Magazine.
- We started a weekly Facebook Live.
- We reached 3,000 blog posts!
- We took on new writers and new employees.
- We cooked, photographed, and ate a LOT of really delicious gluten-free food!
In 2020, we plan to continue bringing simple, beautiful solutions and delicious recipes to the gluten-free home cook and to continue offering support to the gluten-free community, both online here at the blog, on Facebook and Instagram, and through the magazine.
From all of us at Gluten Free & More, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy New Year! May 2020 bring you lots of laughter, fun times, good health, and amazing gluten-free food.
-Gluten Free & More
(Pictured, top from left: Carol, Elizabeth, River, Tina, Malory. Bottom from left: Daisy, Kate, Colin, Rachel, Cristina.)