Spring Detox Salad Recipe
This Spring Detox Salad Recipe is loaded with fresh veggies, from carrots to cabbage to peas and broccoli, and topped with a strawberry tahini dressing.
Spring Detox Salad
For the strawberry tahini dressing:
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Kosher or fine sea salt , to taste
For the salad:
- 10 ounces lettuce/mixed greens (I used sweet baby lettuce)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, diced into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup green peas (thawed if frozen), cooked
- 1 (15-ounce/425-gram) can chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- 10-12 strawberries , chopped
- 1 large grapefruit , peeled and sliced
- Parmesan cheese or dairy-free Parmesan alternative , to taste
- Make the tahini dressing by blending all dressing ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- In a large bowl or on a large serving platter, add the lettuce, broccoli, red cabbage, carrots, green peas, chickpeas, pistachios, and strawberries, then top with sliced grapefruit and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve with strawberry tahini dressing.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.