Ready or not, summer is right around the corner. I know that I am looking forward to the warmer weather that summer brings and with it, summertime cocktails!
I myself am not a huge tequila fan, but this Paloma Cocktail is a tequila cocktail that I can totally get behind! All the ingredients that I have mixed into this cocktail complement each other very well and create a delicious and refreshing cocktail. Cheers to summer!
- 2 ounces (60 mL) clear tequila
- 2 ounces (60 mL) grapefruit juice
- ½ ounce (30 mL) lime juice
- ½ ounce (30 mL) grapefruit soda
- ½ ounce (30 mL) simple syrup
- Salt the rim of a cocktail glass. In the rimmed glass, fill with ice and pour in all the ingredients. Stir very well to ensure everything is blended well. Enjoy.
Illustrated By: Erin Rogers Pickering
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.