These Oven-Baked Peaches are a simple sweet treat. These are easy to prepare and they only use 5 ingredients.
- ½ cup (55 g) pecans
- 8 medium peaches
- 5 tablespoons (75 mL) liquid honey
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) melted unsalted butter
- 8 tablespoons (120 mL) Greek yogurt or unsweetened natural yogurt
- Heat a frying pan and place the pecans on it. Toast for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Halve the peaches and remove the pits, then place them cut side up in a medium baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour honey and butter over peaches, spreading evenly. Bake until peaches are soft but not out of shape, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Transfer to serving plates along with the baking honey sauce. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and serve with yogurt.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 1374IU27%
Vitamin C 20mg24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.