Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin Bread
This Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin Bread is a delicious bread to serve for brunch or dessert and is reminiscent of a moist blueberry muffin.
Blueberry Muffin Bread
Servings: 10 Slices
- 2 cups (240 g) gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) xanthan gum (omit if your flour blend contains it)
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (2.6 g) ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1½ cups (220 g) fresh blueberries
- 2 large eggs , room temperature
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) milk or unsweetened coconut milk beverage, room temperature
- ¼ cup (50 g) light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) raw sugar, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and granulated sugar. Gently stir in the fresh blueberries, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined, then transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the top of the bread with the raw sugar, if using.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a tester or toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then remove the bread from the pan and cool on a wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Keep the bread wrapped tightly in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to 3 days. To freeze, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, then freeze in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.
Blueberry Muffin Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin A 60IU1%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.