Make Passover more memorable with Manischewitz GF products
Looking for some delicious gluten-free recipes for this year’s Passover celebrations? Stay kosher and fill your festival meals with traditional Manischewitz products. The company offers many kosher and gluten-free products, perfect to fill your after-ceremony celebration. This year, Kayco, one of the largest producers and distributors of kosher food and beverages, debuts a lineup of Manischewitz products that you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy this Passover and beyond!
Beginning sundown on April 15th until sundown on April 23rd, 2022, Passover is one of the most beloved holidays amongst the Jewish community. Matzo is such a huge part of this cherished tradition, but since matzo isn’t naturally gluten-free, it can be hard to find solid gluten-free matzo options … until now! Make the holiday even more memorable with Manischewitz’s Gluten-Free Matzo-style squares. They not only come in the original matzo-style, but now you can also enjoy Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Covered Matzo! Check out these recipes to inspire your most delicious gluten-free Passover creations with Manischewitz Gluten-Free Matzo!
Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Matzo Bark
5 Manischewitz Gluten Free Matzo-Style Squares
1 Cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a sheet of parchment paper
2. Cover baking sheets with Matzos
3. Combine butter and brown sugar in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk until it boils. Continue cooking and stirring for 3 minutes until foamy and thickened. Immediately pour toffee over Matzos and spread evenly.
4. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Immediately scatter chocolate chips over toffee and wait 3-5 minutes for chips to soften. Use spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and salt. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm (about 45 minutes).
5. Cut into 2-inch squares and enjoy!
Gluten Free Matzo Pizza
2 tsp olive oil
½ lb of Roma tomatoes, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
4 pieces of Manischewitz gluten free Matzo-style squares
6 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
6 fresh basil leaves, cut into julienne strips
1. Combine olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Allow to marinate for a few minutes
2. Line baking sheet with Matzo and brush lightly with olive oil and distribute mixture evenly.
3. Top with cheese, additional tomatoes, and basil. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes
4. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Get Manischewitz Gluten-Free Matzo-Style Squares and Manischewitz Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Covered Matzo or check out more of their gluten-free collection here.