Deep red wine, sweet cherries, and blood orange come together with other delicious ingredients to create this spooky Vampire Sangria recipe. It’s perfect for a Halloween party! Be sure to read the note at the end about the use of dry ice.
- 1 blood orange or navel orange , sliced
- 1 red apple , diced
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen dark sweet cherries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 (750 mL) bottle red wine
- 1 cup sweet cherry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cups sparkling water or lemon lime soda
- Dry ice
- Orange wedges
- Bada Bing cherries or Maraschino cherries
- Combine the sliced orange, apple, and cherries in a pitcher, add the vodka, and stir. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add the wine, cherry juice, and orange juice. Stir to combine and refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, top with sparkling water or soda.
**Disclaimer: Always check with alcohol manufacturers first to find out if there is any gluten used in processing.**
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.