Apple Cider Vinegar Sipping Drink
- 16 ounces filtered and purified water
- 2-3 teaspoons raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Raw local honey, to taste
- 2 cinnamon sticks (use for stirring)
- Mix ingredients together in a glass container and sip throughout the day, rather than drinking all at once, to help maintain a balanced alkalized state in your body.
- Always stir before drinking as the “mother” will settle.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.