- 2 cups Basic Pancake Mix (see here)
- 2 large eggs or equivalent amount of egg substitute
- 1 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Grapeseed or vegetable oil, for cooking
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries (defrost if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, eggs, milk, and sugar.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat until a drop of water sprinkled on the pan sizzles immediately.
- Brush the pan with oil and let heat for a few seconds.
- Ladle a scant ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of blueberries on top of the batter.
- Let cook until the bottoms are browned, the edges look dry, and tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, about 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another minute or until the bottoms are browned.
- Keep the cooked pancakes warm in the oven while preparing the rest. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.