Maple Tahini Dressing
- ½ cup tahini (sesame seed butter)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup maple syrup, preferably Grade B
- Pinch of sea salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until emulsified and creamy.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Whisk before using.
Makes 2 cups
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.