- 1 ounce vodka
- 1½ ounces grapefruit juice
- 1½ ounces cranberry cocktail juice
- Fill a tall cocktail glass half way with crushed ice.
- Pour in the vodka, grapefruit juice, and cranberry cocktail juice.
- With a bar spoon, chop stick, or stir stick, give your cocktail a long stir to ensure that all ingredients are mixed together well and that the crushed ice has chilled your cocktail.
- Now sit back and enjoy a delicious Sea Breeze.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.