Swiss Chard & Almond Salad
- 4 ounces organic mixed greens
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, Swiss chard, cranberries, onion, cucumber, almonds, and lemon zest. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.