Servings: 16 Bars
- 1 cup crushed crumbs from packaged gluten-free sugar cookies
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter melted (or coconut oil, melted)
- ¼ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup pecans finely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (or 325ºF for a glass dish). Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray or coconut oil.
- Combine the sugar cookie crumbs, almond flour, coconut sugar, and butter in a medium bowl. Press the mixture firmly into the prepared baking dish. Drizzle the coconut milk over the mixture and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Top with chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and pecans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until flaked coconut begins to lightly brown. Remove from the oven and then top with the marshmallows. Let cool completely at room temperature, then transfer to the refrigerator and chill until firm, at least 1 hour. Once chilled, cut into 16 bars and store loosely covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Vitamin A 70IU1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.