This Creepy Coleslaw recipe is perfect Before sending them off for the night. Make sure to fill up your ghosts, goblins and gremlins with food fit for a night of tricks and treats.
- 1 small head purple cabbage finely shredded
- 4 medium carrots shredded
- 4 green onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or egg-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 or 8 Lychee Eyeballs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions, mayonnaise, vinegar, and maple syrup. Stir well. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.)
- Place in a serving bowl, garnish with the Lychee Eyeballs, and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.