This Creepy Coleslaw recipe is perfect Before sending them off for the night. Make sure to fill up your ghosts, goblins and gremlins with food fit for a night of tricks and treats.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 small head purple cabbage finely shredded
- 4 medium carrots shredded
- 4 green onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or egg-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 or 8 Lychee Eyeballs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions, mayonnaise, vinegar, and maple syrup. Stir well. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.)
- Place in a serving bowl, garnish with the Lychee Eyeballs, and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 6340IU127%
Vitamin C 62.7mg76%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.