These make-ahead appetizers are so easy to prepare and are always a hit.
Servings: 24 skewers
- 24 wooden skewers
- 12 sweet banana wax peppers cut in half
- 24 artichoke hearts
- 24 Greek olives pitted
- 24 golden pepperoncini
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 24 marinated cherry tomatoes
- 24 marinated fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 pickled crimini mushrooms
- 24 slices of Genoa salami
- 24 slices of prosciutto
- Take a skewer in hand. Slide one of each ingredient onto the skewer. Repeat until all skewers are full. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 605IU12%
Vitamin C 25.4mg31%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.