Servings: 2 pizzas
- 8 ounces Mexican chorizo
- 2 gluten-free pizza crusts 8-9 inch
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2½ cups grated cheddar cheese or dairy-free cheddar shreds divided
- 1 15-ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup prepared salsa
- Remove the casings from the chorizo and crumble it into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, breaking up the clumps until browned, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Brush the pizza crusts with olive oil. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese evenly on each crust. Divide the cooked chorizo over the cheese, and top with half the black beans and half the salsa each.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. As soon as the pizzas come out of the oven, top with ¼ cup of cheese on each pizza. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 2464 Calories from Fat 981
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 55g275%
Vitamin A 1725IU35%
Vitamin C 1.2mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.