Happy Thanksgiving + Leftovers Recipe
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Each year, here in Florida, it doesn’t quite seem like fall until turkey day. It isn’t even the weather that makes this day feel like fall, it’s the feeling of comfort and togetherness in being with family and friends that marks today as the beginning of fall in the hot and humid south.
I hope this Thanksgiving brings you that feeling of comfort and love. As we wrap up our 6th magazine year and celebrate our 11th blog year of educating, raising awareness, and bringing simple, beautiful solutions to those who need to live a gluten-free life, I wanted to take this time to thank you all – our blog readers and magazine subscribers – and to wish you the most joyous, happy, and healthy holiday season.
And since you’ll soon have tons of leftovers from today’s feast, here’s a delicious Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole recipe to help you reinvent those leftovers. I’ll be posting another leftovers recipe on Saturday, so stay tuned!
From all of us at Gluten Free & More, we wish you a very happy gluten-free Thanksgiving!
Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole Recipe
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray or butter for preparing the pan
- 2 cups gluten-free stuffing
- 4 cups cooked turkey chopped or shredded
- 2 cups leftover green beans or other green vegetable
- 1 cup gravy
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x12-inch lasagna pan with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Spread the stuffing into an even layer in the prepared pan. Combine the turkey, green beans, and gravy in a bowl. Pour over the stuffing. Combine the mashed potatoes with the cheese and spread over the top of the casserole. Make hashmarks with a fork in the potatoes. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until everything is hot and the potatoes are starting to brown. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.
It was delicious! I used GF cream of Chicken with half can of milk instead of gravy. Turned out amazing!
That’s great to hear! So glad you enjoyed it!