Renew & relax in Costa Rica
Join me and Dr. Elson Haas in Costa Rica in 2019 to learn about Healing from the Inside Out!
I’m excited to announce that I, along with Dr. Elson Haas, doctor of Integrative Medicine, Family Physician & Author, will be hosting a special retreat in Costa Rica from February 7th through the 11th at La Maravilla Beach & Wellness Club at Alma del Pacifico Beach Resort & Spa.
This 5-day retreat is packed with fun activities and information to help you live your best, healthiest life. We will show you how to regain control of your health through workshops and cooking classes, plus you’ll take part in exercise and fun activities, creating a memorable and valuable wellness vacation.
- Know you have food sensitivites but haven’t found a solution
- Are chronically tired or stressed
- Are frustrated by approaches that haven’t worked
- Want an individualized plan
- Are ready to transform your life …
then come join us!
You can expect:
- To learn how to eat with food allergies, including recipes to try at home
- To learn how to reduce inflammation
- To find balance and create your own path to wellbeing
- To feel relaxed, learn new things, and have fun!
This retreat includes:
- Accommodations at Alma Del Pacifico Beach Resort & Spa
- Transportation to and from the airport in San Jose, Costa Rica
- All meals and beverages (excluding snacks and alcohol)
- All gratuities at the hotel restaurant
- Excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Personal massage at the Alma Spa (one included)
- Sunset horseback ride on the beach
- Retreats Unlimited swag bag
- Rates start at $3,327
This retreat is organized by Retreats Unlimited, a wonderful company that organizes wellness getaways and transformational experiences at beautiful places around the world.
Book your reservation now or learn more here.
I hope to see you there!
Wow! This retreat is something I should join. I have been battling depression for many years. I’ll make sure I include this on my calendar of activities. Thanks for this. Xoxo. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hi Jennifer, yes, this retreat will be wonderful! I’m sorry to hear you’ve been battling depression and I do hope this year brings you better days. Happy New Year to you!