Gluten-Free Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe
The triple chocolate threat. Crispy and chewy chocolate biscuit + chocolate chunks + irresistible chocolate drizzle. I can confidently say these are the best triple chocolate cookies you will ever eat. When eaten warm off the cookie tray, the dough is a vessel for the gooey molten chocolate chunks oozing out of every delicious bite. These triple threats are bound for a sweet but very short life. A hidden pantry spot is highly recommended!
Gluten-Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 10½ tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 1¼ cups brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1¾ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 200 grams 70% dark baking chocolate melted
- 400 grams 70% dark baking chocolate chopped
- Melted chocolate to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Beat butter and sugar for about 3 minutes, until pale and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Sift and add all dry ingredients and melted chocolate and beat until combined. Add chopped chocolate.
- Roll the dough into flat rounds. If the mixture gets too sticky, refrigerate for 10 minutes and roll smoothly between hands.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cracks form. Let cool on tray, then drizzle with chocolate.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.