Golden Milk Recipe
This Golden Milk Recipe is delicious, comforting, and full of anti-inflammatory turmeric and healthy ginger for a feeling of wellness.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1¼ cups almond milk
- 1 cup filtered water (or more milk, if you like it very creamy)
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 peppercorns
- Remove cinnamon stick and pour through a mesh sieve/strainer into two cups to catch the peppercorns and ensure a smooth consistency.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 82 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Vitamin C 1.2mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.