There is something so refreshing about blending together chilled summer vegetables to create a cold soup, especially on hot summer days! This Cucumber Gazpacho is the epitome of summer refreshment.
- 2 medium cucumbers , chopped
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach, tightly packed
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup (30 g) parsley, tightly packed
- ½ cup (30 g) cilantro, tightly packed
- ½ cup (10 g) mint, tightly packed
- ½ cup (120 mL) coconut yogurt or yogurt of choice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve in bowls.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 1700IU34%
Vitamin C 16mg19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.