Trust me, you’re going to love this Watermelon Gazpacho as a starter for your summer gatherings. It’s refreshing and healthy!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 heaping cups (600 g) watermelon (without rind)
- 1 medium cucumber , chopped
- 3 vine tomatoes (about 1 lb/455 g)
- ¼ cup (30 g) chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper , chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lime juice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (6 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) agave
- ⅓ cup (10 g) fresh basil leaves
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve in bowls.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 1304IU26%
Vitamin C 38mg46%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.