Gluten-Free Very Berry Muffins
You can make these Gluten-Free Very Berry Muffins with some common ingredients. They’re quick, classic, and delicious.
Very Berry Muffins
- ⅔ cup (130 g) cold butter
- ⅓ cup (65 g) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons (7.5 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) milk
- 2 cups (240 g) gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (150 g) mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) gluten-free oats
- Preheat the oven to 360°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat in for 1 minute, then mix in vanilla extract and milk. Add the gluten-free flour to the bowl with all the wet ingredients and mix well. Finally, fold in the blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, and divide the mixture between the muffin cups. Sprinkle with oats.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven, let cool, and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.