Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
How’s your week going so far? Hope it’s going smoothly. Whether you’ve gotten off to a rough start or it’s been smooth sailing, what’s an easy weeknight meal to make it better? This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe is a really quick weeknight dinner that’s full of flavor and is healthy to boot!
The maple and soy in the San-J Sweet Tamari Splash sauce goes really nicely with the chicken and vegetables, especially the Brussels sprouts and butternut squash. To make this meal easier, I use a supermarket shortcut by buying precut squash.
You’re going to love how easy this meal is and how much time and energy it saves you on dish washing and standing over a hot stove cooking!
Get more gluten-free quick and easy meals.
Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- ¼ cup San-J Sweet Tamari Splash , plus more for serving
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts , trimmed and halved
- 8 small red potatoes , scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh herb of choice , minced
- Combine the San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, ¼ cup olive oil, and mustard and whisk until smooth. Put the chicken thighs into a food storage bag, add the marinade and let sit at room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the vegetables on the sheet pan, drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the marinade; discard marinade. Place the chicken on the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables start to brown and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Drizzle the vegetables with some more San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, sprinkle with minced herbs, and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.