With buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese, and sliced celery, these Buffalo Dogs are a delicious mash-up of hot dogs and buffalo wings.
- 8 chicken or turkey hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon (not thick cut)
- Vegetable oil
- 8 gluten-free hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese , crumbled
- 1 large celery stalk , very thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Ranch dressing
- Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium-high.
- Wrap the bacon around the hot dogs and secure at both ends with toothpicks. Brush the hot dog buns with melted butter.
- Brush the grates with oil. Grill the hot dogs, turning occasionally, until crispy, 6-7 minutes. Place the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes to toast.
- Brush the hot dogs with Buffalo sauce and place in the buns. Top with blue cheese, celery, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin A 306IU6%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.