With buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese, and sliced celery, these Buffalo Dogs are a delicious mash-up of hot dogs and buffalo wings.
- 8 chicken or turkey hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon (not thick cut)
- Vegetable oil
- 8 gluten-free hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese , crumbled
- 1 large celery stalk , very thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Ranch dressing
- Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium-high.
- Wrap the bacon around the hot dogs and secure at both ends with toothpicks. Brush the hot dog buns with melted butter.
- Brush the grates with oil. Grill the hot dogs, turning occasionally, until crispy, 6-7 minutes. Place the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes to toast.
- Brush the hot dogs with Buffalo sauce and place in the buns. Top with blue cheese, celery, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.