With bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini, these Veggie Packets are loaded with fresh produce and grilled to perfection.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 yellow squash , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red , yellow, or orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 4 (12x18-inch) pieces heavy duty aluminum foil
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 2 ounces (½ cup) crumbled feta cheese, optional (omit for dairy-free)
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves , chopped
- Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Add the vegetables and toss.
- Spray the foil pieces with cooking spray. Divide the vegetables evenly among the foil packets. Drizzle any of the remaining dressing on top of the vegetables. Fold the long sides of foil toward each other, crimping edges to seal. Fold and crimp remaining edges, forming a sealed packet.
- Place the foil packets on the grill, close the lid, and grill for 12-15 minutes. To check for doneness, remove one packet from the grill and unseal carefully. Taste to ensure the vegetables are crisp tender.
- To serve, cut an X in each packet and top the veggies with the crumbled cheese and basil.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Vitamin A 346IU7%
Vitamin C 13mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.