Ginger Snap Icebox Cake
If you’re looking for a fun, easy, and holiday-flavored dessert, keep reading! This dessert is cold, but here in Florida, Christmas time isn’t exactly a winter wonderland. We have to create our own winter wonderland and I know there are other parts of the country that do, too (here’s looking at you, Southern California!). So, why not a chilled cake? Packed with wintertime flavors like ginger and cinnamon, this Ginger Snap Icebox Cake is a hit!
This cake only uses 4 ingredients: heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, ground cinnamon, and gluten-free Ginger Snap Cookies from Flax 4 Life. These cookies are delicious on their own, but by stacking them into a gorgeous tower glued together by whipped cream, you suddenly have a presentation-worthy dessert without much effort.
What are some of your favorite holiday desserts? Let us know in the comments!
Get more gluten-free dessert recipes.
Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Icebox Cake
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) box Flax 4 Life Ginger Snap Cookies
- Whip the cream with sugar and cinnamon until stiff peaks form.
- On a flat plate or small cake stand, arrange a layer of cookies in a circle, cutting cookies as needed to fit. Place a cookie or half cookie in the center and for cut cookies, have the round portion facing outward. Top with a heavy layer of whipped cream. Repeat the layers, ending with a layer of cream. Top with some cookie crumbles. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.