Gluten-Free Overnight Oats
Looking for a new breakfast recipe? This Overnight Oats recipe is a perfect start to your day. Overnight oats help you feel fuller for longer and provide a great source of fiber. Oats are also great for your gut health while keeping your system in tip top shape.
To make these Overnight Oats you first start the night before by combining the Edensoy, oats, chai seeds, and maple syrup in a mason jar. Once the ingredients are stirred well you put a cover over the jar and leave in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning all you have to do is place the fruit on the bottom of the serving glass and then add half the oats on top and then swirl. I like to top mine with some fresh berries.
Get more gluten-free breakfast recipes.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups unsweetened Edensoy
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen berries , plus more for garnish
- Combine the Edensoy, oats, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a mason jar or covered bowl. Stir well, cover, and refrigerate overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Mash ¾ cup of fruit, place half in the bottom of a serving glass or jar, add half the oats, and swirl. Top with fresh berries.
Amount Per Serving (2 g)
Calories 2387 Calories from Fat 2187
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 37g185%
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 140g
Monounsaturated Fat 55g
Vitamin A 33IU1%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.