Have you heard of the newest food trend called the nori wrap? The folded sandwich wrap hack is back with a new spin: instead of using a tortilla you use a nori sheet and fill it with your favorite protein and veggies. This Nori Wrap is recipe is delicious and is not only gluten-free but it is also vegan.
To make this nori wrap you cut a slit in the middle of the Eden Nori sheet halfway up. Then you spread the cream cheese in one quarter and sprinkle the Eden Shake on top. On the other quarter place, the avocado slices. On the third quarter place the shredded carrots. On the final quarter place, the cucumber. Then you fold the cream cheese quarter over the avocado slices and then fold over the carrots and finally down on cucumbers.
Hop on this food trend and give this Nori Wrap a try!
- 1 Eden Sushi Nori sheet
- 2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Eden Shake
- ¼ avocado , sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 12 mini cucumber slices
- Place the nori sheet on a flat surface. With scissors, cut a slit in the middle of the sheet, halfway up.
- Spread cream cheese on one quarter of the sheet and sprinkle with Eden Shake, on another quarter, place the avocado slices. On a third quarter, place the shredded carrots. On the final quarter, place the cucumbers.
- Fold the cream cheese quarter up over the avocado slices, then fold over the carrots, and finally down over the cucumbers. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.