Honey Glazed Spiced Nuts
- 2 cups whole, raw almonds
- 2 cups whole, raw pecans
- 2 cups whole, raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350f. Place nuts in single layers on 2 baking sheets. Roast for 10 minutes or until the nuts are warm and fragrant.
- Heat the honey, olive oil, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan. Pour the warm mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the warm nuts, and toss well to coat. Let cool slightly and serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.