Servings: 6 Servings
- 6 slices gluten-free nitrate-free bacon
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 4 cups gluten-free vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives for garnish
- Cut bacon into ¼-inch pieces and cook in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Combine the cauliflower, vegetable broth, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the cauliflower is soft, 15-20 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender in batches until smooth. (Make sure you remove the plastic insert from the blender top and cover the hole with a folded kitchen towel.)
- Return the soup to the pot and reheat gently before serving.
- Serve garnished with reserved bacon pieces and chives.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 375IU8%
Vitamin C 47.1mg57%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.