Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or any orange squash, such as butternut or acorn
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon English Toffee stevia or use additional coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Raw cacao nibs optional, for garnish
- Grind the chia seeds in a coffee grinder until they form a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the remaining ingredients except for the cacao nibs and process until the coconut sugar has dissolved. Add the chia and continue to process just until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl or divide among individual serving glasses. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight for the mousse to firm up a bit. Sprinkle with cacao nibs before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 103 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 9530IU191%
Vitamin C 2.6mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.