Here is a simple and tasty five ingredient recipe for the most important meal of the the day – Breakfast. Fuel the body and prepare for the day ahead with these delicious Banana Pancakes!
Servings: 6 Pancakes
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup plus more for serving
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Heat a little oil on a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the pancakes look set and are starting to brown on the bottom. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 185IU4%
Vitamin C 3.4mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.
Pingback: Gluten Free Sunbutter & Banana Pancakes | Recipes | Simply Gluten Free