Orange Avocado Green Smoothie Recipe
Start your day on a healthy note by adding nutrient-rich, energizing greens to your morning meal. We make it easy with this simple recipe that incorporates avocado in a delicious and healthy smoothie. Getting out of bed will be so worth it with this on the menu.
Gluten Free Orange Avocado Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 medium ripe avocado pitted
- 1 medium ripe banana frozen
- 2 medium oranges peeled
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2-3 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender. Add the banana, oranges, spinach, 2 cups of milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend on high until creamy and smooth, adding more milk, as needed, to achieve the desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.