Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Glazed Ham Recipe
The surprisingly delicious combination of peanut butter, honey, and soy sauce makes this Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Glazed Ham a family favorite in my house and hopefully in yours, too! This is an excellent recipe for Easter supper.
For more Easter recipes, click here.
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Glazed Ham
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) bone-in, spiral cut ham
- ⅓ cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 lime juiced (about 1½ tablespoons)
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the ham into the slow cooker insert. In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and lime juice with a fork. Smear this thick sauce evenly over all sides of the meat. Lay a large piece of parchment paper over the top of the ham and push the sides down to cover it the best you can (this is to help trap steam close to the meat to keep it moist).
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until heated through. Carefully remove the parchment paper. Let the ham sit for about 20 minutes before carving.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.