Pineapple Lime Mule Spritzer Recipe
This simple spritzer is a drink everyone will love. To make a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the vodka. It’s super refreshing and just perfect for brunch or even an afternoon by the pool!
Pineapple Lime Mule Spritzer
- 8 ounces gluten-free vodka
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 16 ounces gluten-free ginger beer
- 8 ounces lime-flavored sparkling water
- Fresh pineapple slices , for garnish
- Fresh lime slices , for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves , for garnish
- Combine the vodka, lime juice, and pineapple juice in a pitcher. Stir in the ginger beer.
- Fill four copper mugs or cocktail glasses with ice. Pour mixture evenly into the four glasses. Top each glass with 2 ounces of the lime-flavored sparkling water. Garnish each glass with a slice of fresh pineapple, a slice of lime, and a sprig of fresh basil, if using. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.