Gluten-Free Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
This is one of my personal favorites. It is so easy to throw together but looks quite gourmet. This is a vegan recipe but is also perfect topped with slices of grilled chicken, bacon, or prosciutto for a heartier meal.
Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) box gluten-free penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 (8-ounce) jar oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained on paper towels
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained well and coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup black olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze , for garnish
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package and drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives and allow to cook until heated through, stirring frequently, about 2-3 more minutes. Add cooked pasta and reserved pasta water and toss to combine. Add basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic glaze for garnish and a little zing.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.