Gluten-Free Bagel Crostini Recipe
Crostini (Italian for “little toasts”) are simply slices of toasted or frilled bread with tasty toppings. This version is reminiscent of an everything bagel with cream cheese and lox.
Servings: 30 servings
- 2 gluten-free baguettes
- Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon or lox
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning blend
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Slice the baguettes on a slight angle into ¼-inch thick slices. Brush both sides of each slice with olive oil. Sprinkle each side lightly with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Can be made ahead – let cool completely, then store without toppings in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Spread the crostini with cream cheese. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with chives and everything bagel seasoning blend. Best served immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 165IU3%
Vitamin C 0.1mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.