Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Pear Almond Tart
This Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Pear Almond Tart recipe is one that you can feel good about eating and sharing! That’s because it’s not just naturally gluten free but is also dairy free (unless you add whipped cream, but you can always use dairy-free whipped cream) and sugar free thanks to the use of allulose. The flavors of the pears and almonds complement each other beautifully. You could also use this recipe with other fruit like apples, peaches, or apricots.
I made this recipe with Wholesome’s granulated allulose in honor of their “Let’s Bake Things Better” campaign, which focuses on fair trade, high-quality ingredients that are better for you than the white sugar so commonly found in baked goods. Allulose is a zero calorie, zero carb, keto-friendly sweetener with no glycemic impact – and that’s all part of baking things better!
Check out more gluten-free recipes using allulose sweetener.
Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Pear Almond Tart Recipe
- Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
- 1⅓ cups Wholesome Granulated Allulose
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 firm but ripe pears , peeled, cored, and diced
- Whipped cream for serving , optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11-inch springform tart pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the allulose, eggs, extracts, salt, and ginger. Whisk well. Add the flour, whisk well. Stir in the pears and pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.