Vibrant, tart, and fresh, this Grapefruit Salad is a great way to make an entrance to a springtime meal.
- 1 large grapefruit
- 5 cups (150 g) spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium heirloom tomato , sliced
- ¼ medium red onion , julienned
- Kosher or fine sea salt , to taste
- ¼ cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ cup (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- Peel the grapefruit and carefully slice it to remove the citrus slices from the inner membranes. Toss the salad greens with the grapefruit, tomato, and red onion. Sprinkle the salad with a bit of salt, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
This recipe was featured in Gluten Free & More Magazine. Get your subscription to the magazine and never miss an issue!
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.