5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Naan
If you’re not just gluten-free but grain-free too and thought naan was off the table … think again my friends! This 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Naan recipe is simpler than you’d think and is so delicious. It’s made with cassava flour, yogurt, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 2 cups (280 g) cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) psyllium husk powder
- 4 teaspoons (16 g) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (12 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- 24 ounces (710 mL) unsweetened plain dairy-free or regular yogurt
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients and then fold in the yogurt. Roll the dough into a ball and then divide into 6 equal pieces. Roll them out between two pieces of parchment paper to the shape and size you’d like.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a little bit of olive oil to the pan. Place the dough in the skillet and cook for a few minutes per side until you get those nice brown spots. Store any leftover naan in the fridge or freezer.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.