Gluten-Free One Pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta
With just 1 pot and 6 ingredients (not including the additional toppings for serving) you can make a delicious, creamy bowl of comfort food! This Gluten-Free One Pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe is not just comforting to eat but is also comforting to cook because you know that at the end of dinner you won’t have much of a mess to clean up. And that, my friends, is one of the simplest pleasures in life.
To make this super simple dish, I used a few ingredients from Pastene, including a shortcut – minced garlic! You don’t even need a cutting board for this recipe when you used jarred minced garlic. Even the parsley that you use at the end to top the dish, you can just use kitchen shears and chop it up directly on top of the dish if you really want to avoid more dishes!
This dish uses chicken broth, but you can use vegetable broth instead if you’re vegetarian.
Get more gluten-free quick and easy recipes.
One Pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Pastene minced garlic
- 4 cups gluten free chicken broth
- 12 ounces Pastene gluten free spaghetti
- ½ cup milk or cream
- ¾ cup Pastene grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, for serving
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the chicken broth and spaghetti. Raise heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 8-10 minutes. Add the milk or cream and grated Parmesan and cook, stirring, until the cheese has melted, the sauce thickened, and the pasta cooked to your liking, another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan, freshly ground black pepper, and parsley.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.