Chocolate Coconut Brownie Truffles
Need a fun, easy dessert for a party or gathering? These delicious Chocolate Coconut Brownie Truffles are a great choice because they use only 4 ingredients. Plus, they are delicious … and maybe slightly addicting!
For this recipe, you’ll use a few packages of single-serve Flax 4 Life Toasted Coconut Brownies, some heavy cream, coconut flakes (which you’ll toast), and chocolate chips (which you’ll melt). Crumble the brownies and mix with the cream, then form this mixture into balls and freeze them. Meanwhile, toast the coconut and when the brownie balls are ready, melt the chocolate. Dip, roll, and chill. That’s all there is to it!
You can make these with other flavors of Flax 4 Life brownies, and you can switch up the coating from toasted coconut to maybe crushed pistachios or colorful sprinkles. The options are endless! I like hosting cocktail parties with an assortment of appetizers and small desserts, and these would be a great addition to something like that.
Get more gluten-free dessert recipes.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Brownie Truffles
- 3 (2-ounce) packages Flax 4 Life Toasted Coconut Brownies
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- Line a plate with parchment paper.
- Crumble the brownies into a mixing bowl. Add the cream and mix very well. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out balls and roll in between your hands to form round balls. Place on the parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Put the coconut in a dry skillet and toast over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Pour into a plate and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl. Dip the cold balls into the chocolate then roll in coconut. Place back on the parchment and refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.