Spicy Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas
Still have some leftover turkey and cranberry sauce from Sunday’s holiday meal? Use them up quickly, easily, and deliciously with these Spicy Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas. These only use 5 ingredients (not including oil) and two of those you likely already have on hand (the turkey and cranberry sauce).
If you’re out of leftover turkey or perhaps you didn’t have turkey for this holiday meal, you can swap the turkey with shredded rotisserie chicken. For the remaining ingredients, we used gluten-free wraps, Monterey Jack cheese, and a can of Hatch diced green chilies (you can use mild or hot, depending on your heat preference).
These are a fun way to repurpose leftovers, especially for lunches or even for dinner with a side salad or some of the leftover veggies you might still have from the holidays. And these are a hit with kids, too, just use the mild chilies for them.
Gluten-Free Spicy Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can Hatch Diced Green Chilies, mild or hot, drained
- 4 gluten-free wraps
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine the cranberry sauce and Hatch chilies in a small bowl. Spread over the wraps. Top with turkey and cheese. Fold the wraps in half.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the wraps on both sides until browned and the cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes per side.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.