Gluten-Free Hatch Chile Breakfast Bowls
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast option? I know I am. This Hatch Chile Breakfast Bowl is the perfect way to start the day. It’s a great vegetarian recipe that feeds 4 people. So, whether you are in a rush or not, this recipe is so simple and will make the mornings more delicious.
This recipe includes simple ingredients to spicy up your breakfast, like Hatch Diced Chilies. Once you prepare the black beans and hashbrowns, you whisk the eggs and the chilies together and cook them in a pan on medium heat. After that, all you have to do is assemble the bowls and you are done and eating in no time. I highly recommend adding the optional garnishes to put on top of the bowls to bring this breakfast dish to another level.
Get more gluten-free breakfast recipes.
Hatch Chile Breakfast Bowls
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen hashbrowns
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can Hatch Diced Chilies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 avocados , thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes , diced
- Optional garnishes (sour cream, hot sauce, cilantro)
- Cook the hashbrowns per the package directions.
- Whisk together the eggs, chilies, and a splash of water. Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the eggs, cook for one minute, stirring, then add the cheese and continue to cook, stirring, until cooked to your liking.
- Heat the black beans in a pan and drain.
- Assemble the bowls with hashbrowns, eggs, beans, avocado, and tomato. Garnish as desire.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.