Dragon Fruit Smoothie Recipe
The best smoothies out there are the ones that are good for you and taste amazing like this Dragon Fruit Smoothie. This smoothie has great health benefits to it with having dragon fruit and apple cider vinegar as some of the ingredients.
Dragon fruits are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which can help stop premature aging and boost your immune system. They are naturally fat free and can help lower blood sugar levels. Dragon fruit also contains prebiotics which feed the probiotics in your gut to help with digestion.
The apple cider vinegar used in this recipe is Marukan Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. One of the benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it improves gut health and digestion with reducing constipation and bloating. Another benefit is that apple cider vinegar helps reduce inflammation and joint pain.
This recipe makes 2 smoothies and makes for a great snack and keeps you fuller in-between meals. Nourish your body with these super foods and give this smoothie a try.
Get more gluten-free smoothie recipes
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 12 ounces frozen pitaya
- 2 bananas , chopped
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Marukan Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional garnishes (cubed fresh dragon fruit, lime slices)
- Combine the pitaya, bananas, mango, coconut milk, and Marukan Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two large glasses, garnish as desired and enjoy.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.