Gluten-Free Beef Shawarma Wrap Kit Recipe
This Gluten Free Beef Shawarma Wrap Kit is simple and perfect for a lovely night in. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, why not stay in and try this delicious Beef Shawarma with a loved one. If there are any leftovers, it saves well too, so you can have it for lunch the next day.
This recipe uses Good It’s Gluten Free Shawarma Wrap Kit which includes all the seasoning mix, sauce, and gluten free wraps. All you would have to do is add your choice of protein, in this case I used steak. Thinly slice the steak and place it in a bowl to coat the steak thoroughly with all the dry seasoning. Add the steak to the skillet and cook until the desired doneness for a flavorful taste. I like to add house made pickled red onions to mine for a pop of extra flavor.
Get more gluten-free Valentine’s Day recipes.
Beef Shawarma Wrap Kit
- 1 Good It’s Gluten Free Shawarma Wrap Kit
- 1 pound flank or skirt steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ seedless cucumber , cut into spears
- 1 cup thinly shredded cabbage
- ½ cup pickled red onions (recipe follows)
- Slice the steak thinly, place in a mixing bowl, add the dry spice mix and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the steak and cook 3-5 minutes or until it reaches desired doneness.
- Heat the tortillas by piercing the bag and placing in the microwave for 30 seconds. Blend the garlic mayonnaise briefly to emulsify.
- Spread the garlic mayonnaise onto the tortilla, add steak and vegetables, and enjoy.
Pickled Red Onions
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup grenadine
- 1 large red onion , thinly sliced
- Combine vinegar and grenadine in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Take off the heat. Add the sliced onion and stir to combine. Let cool, then transfer to a clean jar. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.