Gluten-Free Chicken Tikka Pita Kit
Add a little bit of spice to your dinner with this Chicken Tikka Pita Kit. It is a quick and easy meal to make with only having six ingredients to it. This meal is filled with flavorful Indian spices and it serves four people.
This meal is made with a Tikka Pitta Kit from Good It’s Gluten Free. This kit includes all the necessary ingredients to make this tasty dish, like all the spices and the gluten free pita, which we all know is impossible to find. For this recipe I used chicken tenders with this kit. In a mixing bowl you coat the chicken with the dry spices and broil until the chicken is done. While the chicken cooks you just heat the pitas and the sauce. Once the chicken is done you add the chicken, vegetables, and sauce to the pitas and you are eating in a snap.
Get more gluten-free recipes using Good It’s Gluten Free Meal Kits
Chicken Tikka Pita Kit
- 1 Good It’s Gluten Free Tikka Pita Kit
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 small tomato , cut into wedges
- ½ seedless cucumber , cut into spears
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- reheat the broiler to high. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl with the dry spice mix. Toss to coat. Place on the prepared sheet pan and broil for 5 minutes. Flip and broil another 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the sauce gently in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- Heat the pitas in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Add chicken, vegetables, and sauce to the pitas and enjoy.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.