Korean Beef Bowls
I’m always looking for quick and easy meals to make during the week. This Korean Beef Bowl is a tasty dinner dish that is full of flavor and protein. This recipe only takes 20 minutes to make, which is perfect for all of those busy weeknights.
To make these bowls you first start by cooking the onion with the ginger and garlic. Once the onion is translucent you then add the beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Then you add the San-J Gluten Free Korean BBQ Marinade and Stir Fry and lower the heat and let it cook for 5 minutes. Once the stir fry is all ready you assemble your bowl with rice at the bottom followed by the beef and then any of the toppings you would like!
Get a taste of some Korean BBQ for dinner this week and give this recipe a try.
Get more Stir Fry recipes here.
Korean Beef Bowls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red onion , diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 5 ounces San-J Gluten Free Korean BBQ Marinade and Stir Fry
- 4 cups cooked rice , quinoa, or cauliflower rice
- Sliced cucumbers
- Diced red pepper or shredded carrots
- Toasted black and white sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oils. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up as you go, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess oil, if any.
- Add the San-J Gluten Free Korean BBQ Marinade and Stir Fry, lower the heat to medium, and cook, stirring occasionally until hot, about 5 minutes.
- To assemble, place rice in the bottom of 4 bowls, top with beef, and any toppings.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.