Baked Lemon Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1⁄2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain hummus, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400oF.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve warm with hummus for dipping.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.